Kids & Parents Series Classes
Kids age 3 & up with 1 adult
Come together with your children, their friends (parent or caregiver)!
In FOUR 1.5 hour pottery making sessions work cooperatively and bond with your young ones, while exploring handbuilding, sculpture and basic pottery wheel techniques by making fun clay projects. Each class is designed for you and scheduled to meet your needs. Teachers work exclusively with your group.
CONTACT US to arrange a parent/child class series.
- For groups of 4-6 parent/child duos (x 4 sessions, $180 for 4 classes x 1 duo)
- ages 3 to 9 (handbuiliding & sculpture only)
- ages 10 & up (handbuilding, sculpture, potter's wheel)
- 4 duos = $720
- 5 duos = $900
- 6 duos = $1080
- Longer series can be arranged.
- Cost includes clay, glazes, tools, firing
- No Makeup Classes. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO REFUNDS after class begins.
- Wear appropriate clothing/bring apron. Clay is messy and can stain!
- Bring a TOWEL, please!!!